Construction photography services are used throughout every major phase of construction to greatly reduce both labor and fuel costs. Growing up as the son of a General Contractor, I understand the importance of staying within a budget, and delivering on time. There are many benefits of hiring a Construction Photographer. Your only regret will be that you did not do it sooner.
Benefits of Construction Photography
- ROI that can be verified
- Remote Project Management
- Remote Verification
- Immediate Savings on Labor and Fuel Costs
- Remote Estimation of Project Costs
- Documentation of Utilities Location
- Ability to Use Virtual Tours of Completed Construction Projects for Marketing
Complete Photographic Coverage of a Construction Project
Interactive, high resolution virtual tours that can be used to remotely manage construction projects of any size. With the ability to zoom in or out of 360 degree photographs in every area of your job site, your estimators, leads and even clients can easily communicate about your project from their homes or office. Every virtual tour can be embedded on your own website, or hosted on ours, and will be branded with your logo with a link back to your own site. Virtual tours are most useful at 3 different phases of a construction project:
- Before ground breaking – allows the client, project manager and sub-contractors to easily communicate about the scope of a project.
- Pre-Insulation – to precisely document the location of all utilities. This saves time and money when any plumbing or electrical gets buried by the drywall crew. (and you’d rather not do exploratory cutting through fresh paint and texture to locate one small speaker wire.) This virtual tour can also be used by the owner years later to locate any utilities or structural supports.
- Job Completion – Every wish you could show that one amazing job to a potential client, but it’s now occupied? We all have. A virtual tour of every completed project not only gives your marketing a huge boost, it also precisely documents the exact condition of the project the day you turned it over. (How much has scratched appliances or hard wood flooring cost you in the past?)
Aerial Photos are also used throughout the construction process to reduce costs and increase efficiency. Aerial Drone Photography is used to capture unique perspectives of your construction project from many different heights and angles.
Benefits of Aerial Construction Photography
- Creates one complete photo of your job site to ease communication and decrease common errors.
- Documents progress of a construction project for clients and/or investors
- Documents location of all roof utilities
- Marketing – People simply love how interesting aerial photos are!
Construction Photography “Progress Photos”
High quality and resolution still photos that are used to document all major phases of a construction project. These are used to verify to a client or investor that the project is, without a doubt, moving forward. Construction photography can also be used after the project for online or printed marketing as it is very interesting for people not familiar with the construction process. Aerial photos of track home progress are especially useful to calm nervous clients or investors.
Finished Construction Photography
High Dynamic Range (HDR) Photography is used on the day after the final cleaning, and your project is looking it’s best. At least 3-7 exposures are taken at different levels to create each photo. The different photo exposures are used to create perfect lighting to showcase your finished construction project. These photos are taken of every interior and exterior area of your project, and are invaluable for future marketing of your service, especially when the site will not be accessible to the public.